No Dinx Volleyball
- Garment should be clean and freshly laundered (including new items). Set iron to "COTTON" and let it heat up for 5 minutes.
- Do not use an ironing board and do not steam. Use a table with a hard, flat surface.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for up to 90 seconds. Repeat the same process on the reverse of the garment.
- Let it cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted press the iron again for 25 seconds.
- Do not iron patches on garments that cannot accept the highest heat setting of an iron.